Table of Contents
- 1 Boost Your Testosterone With These Super Secret Exercises!
- 2 The Link Between Exercise and Testosterone
- 3 How Exercise Affects Testosterone Levels?
- 4 Testosterone Boosting Exercises [An Ultimate Guide]
- 5 Testosterone Boosting Exercises to Increase T-Level In Men
- 6 The Best Testosterone Boosting Foods
- 7 Is There an Exercise Alternative to Boost Testosterone Naturally?
Boost Your Testosterone With These Super Secret Exercises!
Physical exercises are quite beneficial in terms of overall health. However, not all exercise works the same for a particular reason.
When you are looking best exercise to boost testosterone you need to understand not all exercise works equally.
Further, if you’re in the gym to boost testosterone levels, you have to make your testosterone workout plan in a working way. You can add up different T boosting activities to your workout routine.
Testosterone is a prominent hormone responsible for strength and stamina in the human body. Being a male hormone, a small amount is present in woman ovaries also; as its essential for proper body function.
Well, the first thing you require is to understand the link between exercise and testosterone levels.
Along with this, which exercises are going to elevate your T-level by promoting it naturally?
Facing Low Libido??
The Link Between Exercise and Testosterone
Well, several exercises are found to help boost your testosterone. However, the statement alters with your gender and the type of testosterone boosting exercise you do.
Here’s a brief backdrop on how t-level works on different people.
Typically, Testosterone is a male sex hormone. Nonetheless, it’s produced in everyone’s body whether they are male or female. But the only difference is the quality of it produced.
Usually, men have higher T-levels and women acquire a negligible amount of testosterone.
Of course, testosterones are the primary contributing hormone because of changes happening during teenage.
Moreover, Healthy testosterone levels are quite necessary throughout your life, as it contributes to your overall health. This gets especially important in old age as it prevents risk to health conditions.
Well, this includes:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Disease
So, this was how testosterone plays its part in your overall health and nourishment. Next, we have shared the scientific proofing exercise elevating testosterone.
How Exercise Affects Testosterone Levels?
Testosterone has been a hype in the fitness world for long. Well, it has drawn the attention of researchers and experts. So, several studies have been done in the past and still carried out to establish the effect of exercise in T-boosting.
If you ask us, the results are really STUNNING.
Here’s what the popular research stated about the impact of exercise on Testosterone production.
- A 1983 study, a couple of decades ago, proved testosterone elevates in men after weight lifting. However, there was a nothing-significant difference in women.
- A research in 2001 over women concluded resistance training helps to elevate your testosterone. Also, it had an impact on the fat distribution in your body.
- A 2004 study on older men found regular workout help boost Testosterone and HGH. Additionally, it elevated brain function.
- A yearlong study on 102 men in 2008 concluded the impeccable study. Men who hadn’t done much exercise previously had higher dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by 14.5% by following a workout plan.
- A 2016 research over obese men concluded regular exercise helping in elevating T-level and losing weight.
Simply, with these remarkable research papers, you can see exercise is very beneficial in boosting your testosterone.
However, not every physical exercise helps in boosting your testosterone, you need to be picky for getting results.
To make things your cup of tea, here we’ve shared some major testosterone boosting exercises or workouts that can get you real results. Don’t just stick here, scroll down to know about the secret exercises that will help you to boost testosterone.
Testosterone Boosting Exercises [An Ultimate Guide]
Testosterone can be raised just by doing a couple of physical activity. However, the kick lies in doing the right one that triggers T-production directly.
For this purpose, we assessed several popular workout plans tried by bodybuilders and fitness fanatics in studies to acquire a higher T-level.
At last, to our goodness, we’re able to point out 3 best testosterone boosting exercises. Here’s what you can do to improve your male hormone.
#1: STRENGTH TRAINING
Strength training can help you achieve higher testosterone than normal. Well, this workout plan specializes in the use of resistance to help muscular contraction. This is done to boost strength, your anaerobic endurance, your skeletal muscle size, and bone density.
Several studies have found strength training beneficial in terms of boosting testosterone. Well, expert and fitness trainers suggest going for it, when your focus lies in higher T-levels.
#2: WEIGHT LIFTING
Clearly, lifting weight is the best form of exercise inducing your male hormone production. The exercise focuses on boosting your muscle mass, triggering higher testosterone.
Best would be to target larger muscle groups like hamstrings, quadriceps, back, and chest. Also, don’t ignore smaller muscle groups like calves, biceps, and shoulder.
Simply, the training strengthens your body and speeds up your metabolic activity. For newcomers, it’s best to hire a personal trainer, to understand how to do it.
#3: HIGH-INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (HIIT)
The third testosterone boosting exercise is High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Actually, studies have proven it in raising your male hormone. Moreover, studies suggest resting for 1 to 2 minutes is beneficial for most benefits.
Best results can be achieved with 30 to 45 minutes of workouts 2 to 3 times per week. Further, on off days you can do cardiovascular exercise or HIIT.
So, these were the top 3 secret testosterone boosting exercises. Try them out to get higher male hormone production. However, we would suggest you take supervision of an expert in your beginning stage, especially to one who is new to the gym and workouts.
Next, in the given section below you can check out the Best Exercise to Boost Testosterone.
Testosterone Boosting Exercises to Increase T-Level In Men
Low testosterone level has emerged as a huge problem among this generation. Well, people are trapped in diverse ways to improve their T-production. Obviously, there’s no way better than natural, and exercises are proven to deal with the issue of the low male hormone.
Here we are sharing some of the best exercises to increase testosterone, you can include in your workout to get higher results.
Break: 5 minutes
- Stand while keeping your feet at hip-width.
- Bend from your hips down to reach and hold the bar.
- Next, Keep your hand parallel to your knees.
- While keeping your lower back in its position, move your heels into the floor and pull up the bar you are holding along with shin. You have to do it until you are back in your standing position, bringing the bar in front of your thighs.
#2: BACK SQUAT
Break: 5 minutes
- Set the barbell on a power rack, keep at about your shoulder height.
- Now, pull the bar and by and took it at your upper back as long as our elbows can.
- Set back your feet at a feet width keeping your tones turned out.
- Squat as low as possible without dismissing the arch of your lower back
#3 [A]: BENCH PRESS
- Set yourself on equipment and hold the bar at shoulder width.
- Maintain a gap between your lower back and the bench by arching up your back.
- From the rack pull the bar out and lower it to your breastbone, while keeping your elbows at 45 degrees. When you are done, force your feet hard to the floor to press the bar to its initial position.
[B]: BENTOVER ROW
Break: 2 minutes
- Hold the bar overhands at your shoulder width and leave it hanging in front of your thighs. While bending your hips and lowering your torso, till its parallel to the ground.
- You have to bend your knees to take to the stress on your hamstrings.
- Compress your shoulder blades altogether and pull the bar upward to your belly.
#4 [A]: SHOULDER PRESS
Break: 2 minutes
- First adjust the shoulder press machine in a way so you can execute the exercise, by keeping the handles at your shoulder level.
- Next, hold the handle with your palm facing outward.
- Be sure your elbows are present in a general pressing path when you are pressing the handles overhead.
[B]: CHIN UP
Break: 2 minutes
- Hold your pull up bar in underhand grip at a width of your shoulder.
- Hand yourself from the bar and pull yourself up so that your chin over crosses the bar.
#5: PUSH UP
Break: 2 minutes
- Set your hands on the ground at a width of your shoulder.
- Maintain your abs braced and your physique in a straight line.
- Squeeze up your shoulder blades together.
- Lower your entire body down until your chest reaches just an inch above the ground.
These were some of the best testosterone boosting exercises you can add up in your workout program. Really, doing these exercises regularly can help you boost your testosterone in no time.
However, to get maximize the result for higher testosterone levels is not enough. Actually, you also require proper nourishment of your overall body. Well, this can only achieve with a proper and healthy diet.
The Best Testosterone Boosting Foods
Go for numerous diet plans which are popular among fitness freaks. Whichever diet plan you go for, you can get testosterone benefits from them too. So, in short, add some of the amazing testosterone foods in your healthy diet plan that will enhance your t-level naturally.
Yes, you read it right there are foods that increase testosterone naturally, all you have to take them regularly.
Obviously, for adequate T-levels, you need to have an adequate amount of nutrients necessary for testosterone.
But, Which Foods Increase Testosterone the Most?
Some foods perk your T’s to the maximum are
- Low-fat milk,
- Fortified cereals,
- Egg yolks,
- Oysters and
Well, include these testosterone boosting food items to ensure maximum T-production. Now it’s your turn! Just do these exercises, and have testosterone foods. You are all set to get a higher testosterone level in no time!
Is There an Exercise Alternative to Boost Testosterone Naturally?
Well, a clean diet and physical activity are by far the best ways to boost testosterone count. But, considering today’s busy lifestyle, many people don’t get the time to incorporate exercise in their schedules.
Getting a hormonal replacement therapy is not something you can do on a whim as it requires a lot of money and patience on your part.
What you can do in such a scenario is actually really simple and cost-effective.
There are natural testosterone supplements in the market claiming to work on raising the testosterone levels naturally. The way these pills work is by accentuating your body’s ability to produce testosterone through naturally derived ingredients.
While there are a number of testosterone pills available, we would recommend you TestoGen for its proven benefits. This testosterone supplement contains specific components to enhance testosterone production.
All About TestoGen Testosterone Booster
In fact, TestoGen Reviews note the product to be highly effective for increasing strength, muscle mass, and losing fat.
With 11 all-natural substances, TestoGen boasts of a formula that contains only those ingredients that are clinically proven to work.
Some of its ingredients that are scientifically backed to help in testosterone production include:
- Fenugreek extract
- Red Ginseng extract
- D-Aspartic acid
- Vitamin D
Besides, TestoGen has many other botanical extracts that can improve free testosterone levels in the bloodstream. Plus, natural substances guarantee you don’t get any of the adverse reactions common with other testosterone deficiency treatments.
Here are the prime benefits of using TestoGen as your T-Boosting supplement:
- Enhanced physical strength and endurance
- Improvement in mental focus and concentration
- More lean muscle mass
- More energy for workouts
- Better workout recovery time period
- Enhanced ability to burn fat while retaining muscle mass
- Improvement in libido and sex drive
- Banish tiredness and depression
Moreover, TestoGen has recently unveiled a new formulation build to enhance result time and efficacy.
This new formula also contains Bioperine, a bioavailability enhancing thermo-nutrient. This essentially increases the bioavailability of the entire composition.
So, Try TestoGen in case you want a natural testosterone boosting solution.
Though, it would be even better to combine a healthy lifestyle with a natural T-supplement such as TestoGen. This can give you faster results while saving both your time and money.
Increase Your Testosterone Without Harmful Steroids And Feel The Growth!