Table of Contents
- 1 Adding Tejocote Root for Weight Loss can give the edge to your slimming efforts.
- 2 What Is Tejocote?
- 3 Is Tejocote Root Effective for Weight Loss?
- 4 How Do You Use Tejocote Root for Weight Loss?
- 5 Other Benefits of Tejocote Root
- 6 Tejocote Root Side Effects: Is It Dangerous?
- 7 How Long Does It Take To Lose Weight with Tejocote Root?
- 8 Takeaway
Adding Tejocote Root for Weight Loss can give the edge to your slimming efforts.
The latest scientific evidence confirms its incredible assistance in weight loss journey.
Various herbs, plant extracts, fruits, and natural substances have been used in traditional medicinal science for their terrific weight loss effects.
Surprisingly, scientific studies are discovering their actual efficacies that lie in their inclusion of active compounds.
One such amazing natural fat-burning ingredient is Tejocote root. The key constituents of many traditional recipes deliver major slimming results.
However, Is Tejocote Root Good For Weight Loss in real? Only a thorough analysis can put fort the actual picture.
This article aims to delve into the weight loss constituent for the truth. We will begin with a short intro to the plant extract.
What Is Tejocote?
Tejocote aka Mexican hawthorn is a species of hawthorn with the scientific name Crataegus Mexicana. Its name originates from the word ‘te-xocotl,’ from a native language in Mexico. The word means hard and sour fruit.
It is a huge shrub-like plant or small tree with a growing height of 10 meters.
In general, it grows in Mexico and Guatemala but can adapt to different climate conditions and soil. In Mexico, it is a key ingredient in many recipes. People eat it raw, canned, and even prepare dishes out of it.
Moreover, it is the prime component of Mexican punch served on New Year’s Eve and Christmas. The natural herb has outstanding multiple health benefits, but people wonder if Tejocote Is Good For Weight Loss or not. We can find it next.
Is Tejocote Root Effective for Weight Loss?
Usually, the dried and pulverized forms of Tejocote root are present in weight loss pills. One of the popular supplement is Forskolin 250.
Read: Does Forskolin Work?
The manufacturer claims the product aids weight loss and obesity by eradicating body fat. Even some reports do affirm its slimming effects.
How Does Tejocote Root Work For Weight Loss?
There is no exact knowledge of how plant extracts function to remove excess body fat. However, it does include some active compounds that act on the body’s fat reserves.
It torches the flabs to reduce body weight and obesity. Moreover, it softens and liberates fat from muscle tissue through the natural excretion process in the body.
On top of that, the plant extracts cleanse and detoxify the body. This again improves the efficiency of different body processes to accelerate fat burning through stimulated metabolism.
The fat-burning constituent focuses on eradicating body fat. At the same time, it ensures your muscle tissue, elastin, and collagen remain intact. So, you get slimmer but get a firmer body.
It even contains a high quantity of dietary fiber, which one expanding by absorbing water in the stomach and increases the sensation of fullness.
This deceives the brain chemical effectively to increase satiety.
Tejocote root when interacts with fluid, delivers a thick glue that helps shed off body weight. Adding to it, just like glucomannan, the fibre content is known to control hunger.
Also Read: Glucomannan and Weight Loss
Eventually, it helps regulate and modulate diet according to the weight loss need. Another evident reason why Tejocote root benefits weight loss.
The latest study on Tejocote root supplementation showed a decline in body fat in obese men.
While the study confirms the slimming effects of the plant extract, weight loss can be heightened with external means like diet and workout. Also, when using tejocote for weight loss, knowing the proper way can enhance the outcome.
How Do You Use Tejocote Root for Weight Loss?
Though the ideal dose of Tejocote root supplement is 100mg, it can vary depending on age, gender, and current medical condition.
It is available in form of jelly, jams, candy, tea, supplement, and more. The dosages vary as per the form of the ingredient.
Thus, it is best to use it according to the prescription mentioned in the pack. Consult with the doctor or medical supervisor before using.
- Drink it not more than 3 times a day with 8 ounces of boiled water and 1 teaspoon of powder.
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon once a day (for solid extract)
- 1 teaspoon daily for 3 times a day (for syrup).
- 1 to 2 ml up to 3 times a day (for tincture).
- 0.5 to 1 ml up to 3 times a day (for liquid extract)
- 300 to 1000 ml up to 3 times a day (for dried powder)_
Tejocote Fat-Burning Supplement
- Follow the dosage mentioned on the label
- Begin with a micro dose with a glass of water, once your body adapts exceed the dose, but never cross the upper limit
- Eat a banana daily as it compensates for the potassium lost due to frequent urination (side effect of Tejocote)
Apart from the above-mentioned form, preparing different recipes of Tejocote is a great way to receive its weight loss effects.
For maximum results, using it for 3 months is best. Tejocote can trigger potassium loss. So, not only having bananas, but a high potassium meal is necessary to manage it up.
Also Read: Vitamins for Weight Loss
There has been no severe drug and herb interaction so far with Tejocote root. Still, before using herbal ingredients a prior discussion with a medical health care provider is necessary.
Other Benefits of Tejocote Root
In general, Tejocote root is more popular for obesity and related problem. However, the herbal weight loss ingredient is highly popular for other purposes.
Here’s a list of amazing advantages of Tejocote root.
- Appetite Suppression: It comprises a high quantity of fiber which naturally reduces hunger and unwanted cravings. This naturally regulates and manages the diet and hunger of a person. Thus, it can take a good turn in the fat reduction program.
- Improves Heart Health: The traditional herb is capable to improve heart rhythm disorders like tachycardia and arrhythmia. It even treats cardiovascular system disorders like atherosclerosis and more.
- Heals Respiratory System: The constituents present in the leaves, pulp, and fruit of the Tejocote treat coughing and congestion effectively. Moreover, it even heals problems related to the respiratory system.
- Heightens Bone Health: The high calcium content naturally strengthens bones. On top of that, it even reduces bone disorders like osteoporosis.
- Strengthen the Immune System: It even comprises a good quantity of vitamin C to intensify the processing and efficacy of the immune system.
- Helps Renal Function: It helps fight off symptoms of liquid retention by working as a key diuretic making urination quicker. This works great for improving kidney and liver processes indirectly.
- May Fight Anemia: It contains high levels of vitamin B which restores RBC and hemoglobin levels. In this way Tejocote helps treat anemia as well.
Tejocote doesn’t only advance weight loss, but benefits almost every body function slightly. Adding it to your diet can improve overall health.
However, it is one side of the story, looking into the possibility of Tejocote Root Side Effects is necessary. Of course, nobody would want to end up with health problems.
Tejocote Root Side Effects: Is It Dangerous?
Natural herbs may have outstanding weight loss benefits, but there is a great possibility of interaction as well. This is most common with less studied constituents. The same is applicable to people using the Tejocote.
The temporary Tejocote root for weight loss side effects are:
- Digestive issues like diarrhea, gas, upset stomach, and flatulence.
- Sore muscle, aches, and stiffness due to fat reduction
- Excessive exhaustion
Tejocote Root is not dangerous or life-threatening, but it does lead to mild to moderate side effects. Another situation, where the risk is evident is overdosing.
Tejocote root abuse can lead to major side effects and health risks. Particularly, women with anemia, pregnancy, and breastfeeding women should avoid it in the first place.
Furthermore, folks having existing potassium deficiency can suffer undesired situations. It can further drop the level of minerals to a fatal situation.
Thus, adhere to the Tejocote root warning and skip it if lacking potassium is mandatory. Moreover, is it likely to suffer side effects even after stopping tejocote intake? Get the answer right below.
What Happens When You Stop Taking Tejocote Root?
Usually, experts recommend 3 months of supplementations of Tejocote root for weight loss. Once the recommended dosage completes, stopping it is obvious.
When you stop taking Tejocote root, nothing fatal happens. Your body gradually gets back to the normal process.
However, some advantages remain intact. If we consider weight loss, you can maintain your body composition by sticking to a healthy diet and workout program.
So far, there is no report of Tejocote root side effects due to stopping its consumption. Moreover, how much time does the herb take to help lose weight?
How Long Does It Take To Lose Weight with Tejocote Root?
It begins to work within 1 to 2 hours of ingestion. However, it varies according to your current metabolic rate and if your stomach is empty or full.
In general, one should not take the herb on empty stomach. It can cause mild problems like cramps.
The suggested duration is more applicable for diuretic and laxative effects. There is no solid data and studies mentioning the exact duration of using Tejocote root for weight loss results.
Nonetheless, more evident weight loss results begin to go visible not more than 90 consecutive days. Still, you would want to know how much weight you can lose using the herb.
Tejocote root is effective for weight loss, but it won’t work magically. This article covered every important point about the herbal weight loss constituent. In the end, a brief summary of its account would help shape up final view.
Tejocote root isn’t a miraculous weight loss ingredient, but it does benefit slimming efforts!
Its fat-shredding and appetite-suppressing effects particularly advance weight loss. However, there are no extensive studies affirming such outcomes.
Adding it to your routine can give a slight edge to a weight loss program. It is available in multiple forms like capsules, tea, fruit, powder, sweet confectionary, and more. Try any of these at your convenience.
Furthermore, there is no real-time severe health risk with the herbal ingredient unless you overdose. Still, some folks like cardiac patients, potassium deficient, pregnant, and breastfeeding women are recommended to avoid it.
For more such informative and engaging blogs, keep visiting us.