Look Slimmer than Before with Face Yoga Exercises to Reduce Face FatAllen Hicks
Table of Contents
- 1 Reduce Your Chubby Cheeks and Get Stronger Jawline With Face Yoga!
- 2 Face Yoga to Reduce Facial Fat – How to Tighten Facial Muscles?
- 3 Can Yoga Reduce Face Fat?
- 4 Our Verdict
Reduce Your Chubby Cheeks and Get Stronger Jawline With Face Yoga!
Facial fat can make you look fluffy. However, trying Face Yoga to Reduce Facial Fat can be an effective solution.
Certain targeted movements can help eliminate specific stored fat. Facial yoga is one such exercise applicable for facial fat.
Yoga generally tends to target specific fat deposits. This makes the lucid movement perfect for removing excess fat from your face.
The best part is while reducing fluffiness from your face, it makes puts an additional youthful glow to your face.
Here have a look at the top 12 Face Yoga to Reduce Facial Fat.
Face Yoga to Reduce Facial Fat – How to Tighten Facial Muscles?
Movement focusing on your facial stored fat works great.
Like any other workout, you should perform the exercises at your comfort level. You may encounter a litter warmth post-workout, but it won’t trigger any major discomfort.
Before you begin your face yoga to reduce double chin,
- Begin with clean hands and a clean face.
- Apply oil, facial serum, or cleansing balm for smooth movement without excess smoothness.
The mild cosmetic products penetrate through your skin easily resulting in deep nourishment and condition. This helps in restoring glow along with eliminating facial fat.
Here are the top face and neck exercises to reduce stored fat.
#1: Puffing cheeks
The movement reduces fat from the upper and the middle part of your cheeks.
It works by improving blood circulation to tone your facial muscle.
Here’s how to perform puff cheeks
- Begin with a deep breath.
- Puff your cheeks.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the air to your right cheek and keep it there for more than 10 seconds.
- Now, shift the air to the left cheek and repeat the same.
- Repeat the movement 10 times.
The facial yoga tones and sculpts your face to improve your appearance.
Contrary to the popular belief, it expands your cheek muscles to strengthen them and improve your look. This is the best movement on how to reduce face fat and double chin guide.
#2: Raising Brows
Face yoga to reduce facial fat is mainly effective for the upper facial area. Though, a bit complicated, it delivers impressive results.
Here’s how to reduce facial fat by raising brows.
- Place your index and middle fingers making a closed peace sign.
- Put them over your eyebrows gently stretching your skin down.
- Lift your brows up and down using your fingernails.
- Do a minimum of 3 sets of movements for 30 seconds each.
The workout removes sagging skin around eyebrows. In other words, it uplifts the frontalis muscles.
Also, it helps eliminate forehead wrinkles making you appear younger. It is a perfect fit for a guide on how to reduce face fat by yoga.
#3: Fish Face
Face yoga targets the lower part of your face. It is popular by its other name the “smiling fish face.”
Indeed, it improves your jawline effectively making it a perfect fit for a facial yoga program.
Here’s how to reduce fat from the face by making fish face.
- Suck in your cheeks and your lips as if making a pout for a selfie
- Make sure you don’t end up biting your tongue or lips.
- The final shape should appear like number eight.
- Remain in this position for a further 10 seconds and smile
- Perform the movement for 5 minutes daily for quick results.
The facial work tones and tightens specific facial muscles.
Mainly it focuses on your cheek, jaw, and chin, eliminating the flabbiness from your face. With no fish face exercise side effects, you have nothing to worry about.
#4: Chin lifts
The facial exercise works great for the lower half of the face. It improves your jawline while reducing double chin.
Here’s how to reduce face fat naturally by doing chin lifts
- Tilt your head backward and make sure your neck stretches as much as possible.
- Put your lower lip over your upper lip.
- Keep the position for the next 10 seconds.
- Make sure your gaze is upward.
- Repeat the movement 10 to 15 times.
The movement trims the fat from the chin and stretches your facial muscles specifically the neck and throat.
However, during yoga don’t use any other facial muscle other than your lips.
#5: Cheekbone lift
Face yoga to reduce facial fat utilizes the same muscle as in the smile movement.
While eliminating excess fat, it strengthens your cheek muscles to smoother your cheek.
Here’s how to lose face fat in a week using a Cheekbone lift.
- Put your index and middle finger on your cheek.
- Now gently uplift your skin using your fingers
- Meanwhile, open your mouth in an o shape.
- Keep the position for the next 5 seconds and observe the stretch and strain in your cheek muscles.
- Leave the position and let your face relax.
- Repeat 10 to 15 stretches a day to get rid of flabby cheeks.
The movement firms sagging cheek muscle while reducing face fact.
On top of that, it delivers defined and toned cheekbones making it the best face yoga for cheeks.
#6: Tension relief
Yoga involves stimulating acupressure points helping to lessen eye strain. Apart from reducing strain, it helps fight off sagging skin and fat accumulation
Here’s how to reduce facial fat by tension relief movement
- Dap with your fingers into the innermost corner of your eyes.
- Keep doing it for the next 30 seconds.
- Now, do the same gently in a circle in one direction for the next 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same in opposite direction.
- You can do the movement in both eyes simultaneously or one by one.
The movement reduces eye strain while eliminating stored fat. Mostly, it benefits the sagging skin around your eye area.
#7: Eye circles
Again an eye-focused movement, facial yoga increases oxygen and blood circulation.
Not only does it alleviate puffiness, but fights off sagging.
Here’s how to get rid of facial fat using eye circle movement.
- Put your ring fingers in the inner area of your eyebrows.
- With gentle movement tap your fingers toward the outer area of your eyebrows.
- Now, press your fingers into your temples for a couple of seconds.
- Continue the tapping above your cheekbones to the inner area of your eyes.
- Do the tapping for the next 30 seconds?
Make sure to use only light and gentle movement for maximum effects and safety.
Next, let’s have a look at another exercise on how to reduce face fat in 7 days.
#8: Brow smoother
Face yoga targets the frontalis muscle, which is the largest muscle present at your forehead.
Sometimes, it can be rough, stiff, rigid, and stressed. The movement can ease the situation.
Here’s how to do brow smoother.
- Put your fingertips at the center of your temple.
- Gently tap your fingers into your temples as you move them toward your forehead.
- Continue the movement for the next 30 seconds.
The facial exercises help tighten the sagging upper eye area. Meanwhile, it helps to tone your facial muscles as well.
#9: Neck massage
The movement improves lymphatic drainage and eases neck tension.
Also, it finetunes sagging skin specifically around your jawline and neck.
Here’s how to reduce neck fat by yoga involving neck massage.
- Lean your head backward somewhat.
- Put your fingers on your neck.
- With gentle pressure, move your fingertips from your jaw to your collar bone.
- Repeat the movement till your collarbone before finishing off.
- Continue the yoga for the next 30 seconds.
Neck massage is generally effective. However, it is most beneficial in removing excess facial fat present in the neck area.
#10: Jaw unlocker
The movement mainly focuses on your jaw and neck area. So, if you are fed up with your jawline, this workout can give you desired benefit.
Here’s how to reduce neck fat by yoga using a jaw unlocker.
- Begin in a seating position, place your left hand in a fist outside of your jaw while your thumb should face downward.
- Now, turn your head in the direction of your fist.
- Feel the stretch on the side of your neck.
- Don’t let your fist move anywhere.
- Now, press your jaw in the direction of your hand for a couple of seconds.
- Release effortless.
- Do the movement on the opposite side as well.
Face yoga engages mainly with the muscles in your jaw and neck area. It helps in toning the muscle while eliminating excess body fat present around.
#11: Lion’s breath
Another popular name for face yoga is the lion’s pose.
The movement is a breathing exercise helping in stress reduction and relaxation of facial muscles.
Here’s how to reduce facial fat by performing lion’s breath.
- Begin in a sitting position, lean forward to support your hands on your knees or the ground.
- Take a deep breath in through your nose.
- Open your mouth out, stretching out your tongue toward your chin.
- With a force breathe out across the base of your tongue creating a “ha” sound.
- Now, relax and inhale and exhale properly.
- Repeat the movement 7 times.
- Take deep breaths for 1 to 3 minutes.
Face yoga for cheeks reduces excess fat. Most importantly, it helps in reducing stress while relaxing facial muscles.
#12: Face tapping
Another face yoga offering results by increasing blood circulation. Indeed, its effects are mainly suitable for facial fat located in the cheek area.
Here’s how to do face tapping to reduce fat.
- Begin at your temple.
- Utilize your fingertips to tap on your skin.
- Continue the movement till your jaw.
- Now, keep taping to your neck and across the shoulders.
- Next, reverse the taping to your forehead.
- At last, rub your palms to heat up.
- Put them on your face and breathe in deeply a couple of times.
This is the last face yoga to reduce facial fat. It improves blood circulation and relaxes your facial muscles while eliminating storage.
These are some of the face yoga effective in toning your facial muscles to make you appear slimmer and fit.
You can try them out to see if they work for you or not. Or, you can find the answer in the next section.
Can Yoga Reduce Face Fat?
Face yoga is just like any other exercise. However, they focus on the facial muscles around your cheek, jawline, and neck.
This is why people often question the effectiveness of the movement in reducing facial fat.
Studies have declared its effectiveness from time to time.
Here, let’s look at some face yoga benefits for satisfaction.
- Facial yoga lifts your facial muscle, increases elasticity, firmness while reducing sagging skin.
- It eliminates body fat, specifically the flabbiness located around your cheeks. To a great extent, it can help make you look slim.
- The movement helps in making you younger while adding a youthful glow. Various studies have found the movement effective in adding a luster and shine to your skin.
- The facial exercise specifically improves blood circulation and oxygen flow improving your overall skin health.
On top of the facial yoga benefits, various research has reviewed how facial movement can work to your advantage.
All in all, these factors demonstrate how face yoga is effective in fighting facial fat.
At last, read our summed-up review for a final thought.
Face yoga is the best skincare technique. Not only does it improve your overall facial wellness but helps in eradicating excess body fat.
Mostly, people fight with the issue of excess facial fat making them look fluffy.
Performing these movements ensure greater blood circulation and nourishment. At the same time, they contribute to reducing excess stored fat.
You can try the different face yoga to reduce facial fat mentioned above. Or, you can try any other better movement available.
They are effective in achieving all objectives required in your goals. Meanwhile, have a high protein diet to receive maximum benefits of facial yoga.